Monday, August 24, 2009

Hello?

Well, it's been a long time since my last post. My computer at home keeps losing its internet connection so it is hard to post a message. So what's been happening since my last post? I took Jake to the State Fair where he had a taste of his first cream puff. No, I did not try the chocolate covered bacon. We saw the pig races and I had a Saz's sampler. I love going there mostly for the people watching.

Last week Jamie, Jake and I spent the week with Jamie's family out at Booth Lake in East Troy. We swam the first part of the week, but later in the week the water was just too cold. We fished, but the fish were not biting. It was a nice relaxing week, but it was different having Jake there all day every day. Vacationing with a baby is just not the same and I guess we will just have to get used to that.

I visited with Becky on Saturday at her corn roast where there was a lot of great food and corn! I took Jake to see Mike and Chris on Sunday where Mike was hooked up to his machine for his knee exercises. So, nothing too exciting, but I will try to get online more often.

No comments: