Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The arborvitae are here!

IMG_2553 

IMG_2554

On my way into work on Monday morning I received a phone call from the owner of the landscaping company that we were using.  He said that since it is so nice out that they were coming to plant my 6 arborvitae.  Now as I remember it was about 20 degrees and at least 6” of snow on the ground.  So I was a bit surprised that they would be planting them. 

I asked if they were going to survive the winter and he assured me that they are guaranteed and will be great.  He asked if I marked where they are supposed to be planted.  I said I marked them back in November, but I wasn’t sure if they were visible with all the snow.

I saw them on Monday night after I got back from bowling and they look nice.  I can’t really tell for sure if they were planted in the right place since it is hard to see the beds.  I guess I’ll find out when the snow melts.  I haven’t had time to take pictures yet, but I will try soon.

No comments: