Friday, January 1, 2010

January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Last night was one of the more low-key New Year’s Eves that I have had, but it was not any less special.  Jamie, Jake and I met up with Jenny, James and the girls for dinner.  We went to Rosati’s in Oconomowoc where we endulged in pizza, noodles and I had a calzone.  It was mighty tasty!  Afterwards we went back to Jenny’s house where the kids played and I opened up a bottle of ice Reisling. The Reisling was very sweet and thick (almost like a syrup).  We only had about 1/2 the bottle as it was a little too sweet for our tastes.  I was told to try it over vanilla ice cream so I will have to get some and try it out.  After playing two rounds of Guess Who with Jadyn we were all tired and it was way past the kid’s bedtimes.  So we went home and we all went to bed by 10:30 pm. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Our night also ended early, but think of how good you felt New Years Day! MOM