Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

Well, it’s almost the end of the first day of the new year.  I usually don’t make resolutions because I hate to be a failure, but this year I decided to make a couple.

Resolution 1:  Blog more often.  I haven’t blogged very often these past few months, so I will try to do better.  I hope to blog at least once a week so we will see how that goes.

Resolution 2:  Take more pictures of my baking.  I baked a lot last year and I hope to continue, however, I noticed that I didn’t take many pictures or if I did I can’t seem to find them.  This will probably help out with resolution 1 above so that I have something to blog about, I just need to find the time to bake and blog.

Resolution 3:  Print off my digital prints.  I’ve been doing a pretty good job at downloading my digital pictures, but I rarely print them out.  So, today I printed about 350 pictures at Walgreens.com.  Now I just have to figure out what to do with the prints :)

That’s all I’m going to write for this year.  The traditional ones like lose weight, save money, relax and enjoy life are always in the background so they aren’t new. 

1 comment: