Sunday, May 10, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Today was my first Mother's Day. It started out with sleeping in until 7:00AM (an extra hour!). After I showered and dressed I went downstairs to get Jake dressed and there was a Mother's Day card from him. He definately inherited his handwriting from Jamie. I took Jake to church for the first time and he did very well, but still a little handful. Then it was off to my Mother-in-law's where Jamie and his brothers made brunch, yummy! At 1:00PM I went to my Mom's and met my Sister-in-law there and the three of us went to the spa. Mom had a stone massage and Sara and I had pedicures. It was worth every penny :) After the spa we went back to Mom's and Jamie and Jake met us up there for a pizza dinner. We arrived home about 7:00PM and fed Jake then put him to bed around 8:15PM and I am already in my pj's too. It was a wonderful day and I hope my Mom and Mother-in-law enjoyed themselves as well. Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mother's out there.

No comments: