Monday, September 7, 2009

Camping Labor Day 2009

Jamie and I took Jake on his first camping trip this weekend. Jamie and I have gone camping together with friends and family many times, but never by ourselves, so we thought we would go just the three of us. The weekend was beautiful, but it was a little cold at night. We had Jake all bundled up in a winter hat and mittens.



Mom and Dad stopped by to see us. They enjoyed the fire, food and of course Jake.




One test we had was trying to fit everything in the new Rav4. I used to be able to fit everything in my Nissan, but we seem to accumulate more and more every year. I really need to go through everything soon and make sure we only have what we really need. We got it all to fit in the car, but the wood Jamie picked up at work had to go on the roof. We did seem to have a lot more room when we left this morning though.


No comments: