Saturday, February 13, 2010

Let The Games Begin!

 

Last night was the opening ceremonies for the 2010 Winter Olympics.  I watch as much of the Olympics that I can.  Winter or Summer doesn’t matter, I like them both.  I really liked the Beijing opening ceremonies two years ago, but Vancouver’s last night was pretty good with all the special light effects on the stage.  I recorded it so I was able to fast forward the walking in of the athletes and some of the songs were kind of long.  There was a hitch at the end for the lighting of the cauldron, and I forgot to record a few minutes past the scheduled time.  Fortunately, I did see the cauldron light at the last minute before my recording stopped. 

I added a poll on the right. Do you watch the Olympics?

Let the games begin, and GO USA!

No comments: