Monday, February 8, 2010

Overwhelmed

I’ve been feeling very overwhelmed lately.  Work, stats class, bowling, Jake and Jamie, everything adds up.  I also entered the biggest loser competition at work.  I’m down a few pounds, but I haven’t had time to get to the gym this past week.  Jamie was on call all week and weekend so I had to be available to be with Jake in case he needed to run out to a job.  I hope to get back to the gym this week, but the week is already filling up.  I’ll try to post more, but all I want to do with my free time is relax on the couch.  I did get a pedicure last week Sunday using a gift card I received at Christmas.  That was very relaxing and just what I needed.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Hang in there, Shelly! If you'd ever like a babysitter for Jake, give me a call!

Unknown said...

I know how you feel...

Anonymous said...

There is no preparation for motherhood. It does become overwelming - I don't know how today's working moms handle it all. I'm in awe.

I truly believe in taking it "one day at a time".

Mom