Friday, December 28, 2012

Blogger Stats

Recently I noticed that I can view the stats of my blog.  It’s actually really cool to see how people find your blog or where they are located throughout the world.  Oh yeah, my blog is global!

When I first log in I can see my blogs and under shell-zone it says there are over 8,300 page views.  I’ve been at this for 4 years which is over 2000 views per year and over 6 views per day! 

image

 

Now I only have 8 followers and my Mom two of them.  So why are so many people looking at my blog?  When you click on the number of page views it will bring up an overview.  You can view this by day, week, month, year or all time.  Below is my all-time views and here I can see which posts are most popular, the top three sites where people find  my blog and the world-wide audience.

image

 

You can expand the posts, traffic sources and audience to see more of the detail.  The posts gives you the top 10 posts.  The traffic sources will break it down by Referring URLs, Referring Sites and Search Keywords. 

image

image

 

The audience tells you where in the world people are viewing your blog.  The US is the highest but it’s fun to see countries such as Australia, India and China on the list.

image

 

One of my favorite stats was the keywords that people search and then arrive at my blog.  I’m actually shocked that someone searched for Hiny Hiders and I hope the person that searched for eggies instructions decided not to buy those eggies after my review.

No comments: