Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Jamie and I are celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary today. We are celebrating by going to the Bonefish Grill. We have been there before and always liked what we eat. The other reason we are going there is because they sent us a $10 gift card for our anniversary. I always join mailing lists for restaurants and my favorite stores just so I can get some free stuff. I hate to buy anything that isn't on sale or without a coupon. Although I really don't use coupons at the grocery store, but I also wait to buy stuff until it's on sale. Okay, I got way off topic...

4 years down and 46 to go! Hmm... that means we will be 77 and 78 years old when we hit our 50th anniversary. We will have to plan a huge party for that one. Mom and Dad are having their 40th wedding anniversary this April! Very exciting! And Julia is turning 4 tomorrow, so Happy Birthday a day early Julia!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Happy anniversary, Shelly and Jamie! Enjoy your night out!