Sunday, September 19, 2010

Holy Hill Craft Fair

Yesterday I met Debbie, her sister Trish and Trish’s daughter-in-law, Jamie, at the Holy Hill Craft Fair.  This was my first time there and I forgot to bring my camera and I wish I hadn’t because it was HUGE!  There were over 200 vendors and a ton of people.  It was outside which was tricky because the weather in the morning was not good when the vendors set up, but the time I was there (11:15–2:30) the weather was great.  I bumped into Sue, Matt, Dakota and Mrs. Burch.  There was a lot of Halloween decorations and some Christmas decorations and a ton of country-type home decor which really isn’t my style.

I did buy a couple things.  I bought Jake a tote for him to store some books and toys for car rides or weekend trips.  Debbie also bought him a smock that holds crayons.  I think I’ll have to get him an easel soon.

004005

I was a little bummed that I didn’t see anything worthy enough for me to spend on myself until I found these really cute headbands.  They were $10 each or 3 for $25, so of course I bought three.  Maybe I’ll be wearing one the next time you see me.

 001 002003

I look forward to going again next year since I know what to expect.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Those headbands are cute! Are they the wrap-around type? I have a few like that, but my hair isn't quite long enough to look good when I wear them.

Shelly said...

No, they are regular headbands with fabric covering them. I can't wear the wrap around kind, they always slip off.