Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hulu

A while back I heard of a website called hulu where you can watch tv shows, but I never thought much about it.  Recently, however, the only tv show Jamie and I watch together, House, did not record properly on the DVR.  So I looked up hulu and saw they have a lot of shows from past seasons.  To watch a current season I would have to sign up for hulu plus.  They have a free 1 week trial so I signed up and planned to cancel before my credit card was charged but I found Grey’s Anatomy!  I used to have Netflix and would get past seasons of Grey’s but I canceled that a couple years ago.  So I let the free trial lapse and I’m couldn’t be happier to be watching Grey’s again.  There are also other newer shows that I just haven’t had time to watch and now I can.  Jamie and I are actually thinking of getting rid of cable and using hulu instead.  We haven’t made the switch yet, but if we do I’ll report back on how that goes. 

No comments: