Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When I’m on a diet, everyone needs to be on a diet

One of the hardest things about being on a diet is all the people around me not on a diet. If everyone was on a diet at the same time then the temptations would be gone. Instead of passing Culver's and seeing the flavor of the day being Kit Kat Swirl, they would have cauliflower with low-fat cheese sauce. The chocolate cake and caramel corn in the break room would be replaced with apples and yogurt. My husband wouldn't come home from the grocery store with ice cream and Fritos. There are plenty of good healthy foods out there, but its so hard to pass the up the Girl Scout cookies that come around this time of year.


The great thing about Weight Watchers is that you can eat all the food you love, just in moderation. I just find it easier to not eat the temptation food at all otherwise once I have a taste it is much harder to resist.

No comments: