Friday, March 20, 2009

NCAA March Madness

Yesterday was the start of the NCAA March Madness. I do not follow college or professional basketball, but I always participate in the March Madness pools. This year I have one bracket at work and the same one with my Brother's pool. With the first 16 games finished I am happy to say that I was only wrong on 2 of them which isn't bad considering I have never watched a game. I usually follow the seeds to determine who will win, but at work we get the upset points so I always throw in a couple of upsets just in case. Today Marquette and Wisconsin are both playing. I have Marquette winning the first and second round but I have Wisconsin losing in the first. I would love to see a WI team go all the way, but I just don't think it will happen this year. If you participate in a pool I wish you luck, but if you are in the pool with me than I hope I do better than you!

No comments: